Amantii 60" Symmetry Bespoke Electric Fireplace SYM-60-BESPOKE
Amantii 60" Symmetry Bespoke Electric Fireplace SYM-60-BESPOKE
The Amantii SYM BESPOKE Electric Fireplace is more than just an ordinary fireplace from the Amantii bespoke series. It is a well-designed electric fireplace, unique, as it combines classic form with a modern interpretation. Some of its most unique features are it’s colorful intuitive thermostatic remote with emphasis on technology and performance – it also comes included.
The Amantii Symmetry BESPOKE Electric Fireplace is an exceptional built-in electric fireplace that brings both style and functionality to any space. Its slim and sleek design adds a touch of modern elegance, making it a perfect centerpiece for your room. This built-in fireplace not only offers a cozy ambiance but also provides customizable options to suit your preferences. With a wide range of accessories available, you can personalize the Symmetry BESPOKE Electric Fireplace to match your unique style and decor. Create the ultimate focal point in your home with this versatile and stunning electric fireplace from Amantii.
The WiFi app allows for control of fireplace functions including sound, programmable timers, and control of the flame height and speed.
Superior construction ensures a long-lasting electric fireplace with design integrity at its core. Symmetry Bespoke was designed with intelligence, and mobility in mind.
SYM-BESPOKE fireplaces are rated for Indoor or Outdoor use.
The SYM-BESPOKE series electric fireplaces come with your choice of a 10 piece Birch log set and media, Ice Media, or Ember fiberglass.
- Fully recessed / Built-in – Trim is required for the built-in installation, units come with a black surround. Fireplace outputs heat from the front. No ventilation requirements.
- Wall Mounted – Due to the many different materials used to build walls, it is highly recommended that you consult with your local builder before installing the fireplace onto a wall.
Vibrant, multi-colored state-of-the-art flame presentation – change from Yellow to Orange to Red with just a click of the remote. Can all be done separately and mixed to make lots of combinations.
- NEW CONCEPT – combining flame, quality, and sound. A fireplace with sound!
- Speaker and Sound – quality audio delivering a crackling fire sound. Sampled from real fires.
- Intuitive Remote (included) – Colorful Intuitive remote to adjust the flames, temperature, or timer. Patented Thermostatic remote. Can be set, adjusted, and programmed for your fireplace to turn on when you want and at the temperature you want.
- WiFi App – For complete control from any room. Set the fireplace to turn on before arriving home, or have it turn on automatically when the weather is cold. Customization possibilities are endless.
- Two Flame Patterns – Standard and Realistic Flame. Conveniently adjust the flame height and speed using the intuitive remote.
- Flame Presentation – State of the art flame presentation: Vibrant, multi-colored state of the art flame presentation – change from Yellow to Orange to Red with just a click of the remote.
- Programmable auto timer – 30 minutes to 8 hours. Programmable 7-day preset timer.
- Adjustable flame speed. Adjustable flame brightness
- The thermostatic remote comes included
- 5 Year Warranty
- Designed with front heating so that the unit can be recessed or semi flushed mounted
- A slim frame that features a large viewing area with true life-like LED flames that cannot be rivaled
- Produces up to 1465 W / 5000 BTU Heat
- BESPOKE models are rated for either indoor or outdoor use
- Volts: 120 V
- Amps: 12.5 A
- Watts: 1500
- Height: 15 5/8"
- Width: 60 1/4"
- Depth: 5 1/2"
- View Height: 13 1/8"
- View Width: 58 3/8"
- Approx. Heating Area: 400 sq. ft.
TriStateFireplaces.com is proud to offer free standard shipping within the Contiguous US on all orders! This means that shipping is included in the price and you will not pay anything additional for having the item shipped to you.
Our goal is to process all orders within 24 hours and ship within 72 hours.
Smaller items are shipped via ground service (UPS/Fedex Ground). These shipments (at the discretion of the driver) do not require a signature. If the driver feels the delivery location is safe, they may leave the package. These shipments will typically be left at the front door or garage of your residence. There is a typical transit time of 3 business days for these shipments.
Larger or more fragile items are shipped via LTL freight. ALL LTL/FREIGHT shipments require a signature. Our free freight delivery is standard “Curbside delivery”. Typical transit time for these shipments is 3-5 business days. Please see below for additional freight delivery options.
Tracking information will be emailed to you as soon as your item ships.
If you have specific time constraints or need to delay a shipment, give us a call! 1-800-859-2903
If you are located outside of the Contiguous US and would like a shipping quote, please contact Customer Service for assistance at 1-800-859-2903 or Email: CustomerService@TriStateFireplaces.com for a shipping quote.
All Freight orders ship with FREE CURBSIDE delivery. If additional delivery services are required please contact Customer Service prior to your order shipping for a quote on additional services. Once an order is shipped we are unable to upgrade the delivery service or change a shipping address without incurring additional fees.
- All items ship fully insured by TriStateFireplaces.com – Please review our damage/return policy to ensure proper reporting/procedure if your item is received damaged. It is very important to open and inspect all shipments immediately upon delivery. Failure to do so may void any replacement.
For Freight shipments:
.Please inspect all packages carefully for damage. Keep in mind many items are (double boxed) for added protection and although an exterior box may arrive in bad shape the interior box and contents usually are fine. These are only packing materials. The best policy is to inspect your item carefully and contact us if you experience a problem. We are here to help!
- If you have any questions, please contact us by email CustomerService@TriStateFireplaces.com or by calling 1-800-859-2903
***While we try to ensure accuracy, we reserve the right to correct any errors in pricing or descriptions of all products, and to cancel or refuse to accept any order based on an incorrect price or description. Such corrections may be made even after an order is accepted.
Freight Delivery Options:
All freight deliveries require someone present at time of delivery who is able to inspect and sign for the shipment.
If you require upgraded shipping options please contact our Support Team for assistance and pricing
Curbside Delivery :
All standard freight shipments are delivered via Curbside Delivery. The driver will remove your item from the back of the truck. You will then be responsible for carrying the product to your home. The driver may assist you with this, but is not required to. If the driver is able to access the driveway with his truck, they may back in and unload in the driveway – again – they are not required to.
Threshold delivery service provides two-man delivery, to inside the threshold (front entry) of your residence or garage. The product will be left in the original packaging. If you live in an apartment building or condo in which a service elevator is not available, the product will be carried up two flights of stairs from the building threshold (4-15 steps = 1 flight).
Room of Choice:
Room of Choice service provides a two-man delivery team to place your purchase inside your home in the room of your choice. This service includes carrying the product up two flights of stairs from the building threshold (4-15 steps = 1 flight).
White Glove :
White Glove delivery service provides a two-man delivery team to place your purchase inside your home in the room of your choice. This service includes carrying the product up two flights of stairs from the building threshold (4-15 steps = 1 flight). Once the product is in the room of your choice, the delivery team will unpack the product and provide basic setup not requiring tools (i.e. will set pieces next to each other, or on top of each other). The delivery team will also remove and dispose of all packaging.
*There are no shipping options that require the delivery team to hook up electrical or component wires. If you would like the delivery team to carry the product up more than 2 flights of stairs and/or want them to increase the assembly period there will be additional charges. Please call 1-800-859-2903 if you need these additional services. Any additional service requested at the time of delivery will be billed to the recipient. TriStateFireplaces.com will not be responsible for additional freight services requested at the time of delivery.
Delivery Notification Details:
When your order ships we will contact you with delivery details including the name of your freight carrier, estimated arrival date of your order and contact information for the freight company. If you have any questions about your delivery service, please contact us at 1-800-859-2903
You MUST inspect the package at the time of delivery. If the box has any damage, or if you suspect the contents of the box are damaged, please write "PRODUCT DAMAGED" clearly on the sheet that the driver will ask you to sign. This ensures that TriStateFireplaces.com can easily resolve this issue with the shipper. If the item is refused for any reason other than damage, which must be clearly noted on the sheet the driver asks you to sign, you may be liable for the round trip shipping charges. If you have concerns regarding possible damage when your shipment arrives, contact us at 1-800-859-2903 for assistance.
TriStateFireplaces.com recommends that all products are installed by a licensed installer. Please review all model manuals and installation guide to ensure products are installed correctly. TriStateFireplaces.com is not responsible for any errors in installation or incorrectly purchased products to be used for installation. Manufacturer's guides should always be used to verify required materials and products prior to installation.
Contact Us at 1-800-859-2903 Email: CustomerService@TriStateFireplaces.com